The Music

15:57 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

Hello~

It`s just about time I wrote something in the blog.Since I´ve got no idea what to write about I´ll do the easy thing. Write about music.

I should warn you that at the moment I kinda navigate between two types of music: rock and k-pop,depending on my mood.This means Muse,Tokio Hotel ,Queen and 30 Seconds to Mars or SHINee,TVXQ,Mblaq,SNSD,BI (Rain),T-ara,Brown Eyed Girl,Ze:a,U-kiss,F.T. Island,CN Blue...

It  pretty much satisfies all the  whims  that I may have while listening to music. I especially like the k-pop groups since all the songs are great,with cool ritms and fantastic lyrics an also as a bonus, all the members are super cute.Really,it´s so very difficult to choose a favorite from all of them when you have problems to choose one from every group. They are all so sweet and cute that all  you want is to hug them ; and so slim that I for one, have the need to feed them whenever I see them.

It´s hard to not like them and ,as my friends, I´m now a k-pop addict .In love with the korean idols and their music.


0 comentarios: